Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance (SFS COF) is looking for a Commercial Lending Credit Analyst (Remote) who has exposure with equipment leasing and loan transactions.
- 4-year college degree with focus on Finance or Accounting or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience in credit analysis of equipment lease and/or commercial loan transactions
- 2 years of experience with commercial lending experience
- Solid credit/underwriting skills.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of documentation
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of flexibility and initiative
- Intermediate or Advanced PC Skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Be prepared to provide samples of your work. (Redacted of course)
You will be performing credit analysis and decision on customer contractual change requests as well as Change of control; assignments and assumptions; changes to payment restructures, Property Tax changes in reporting, Collateral swaps, etc.
You will direct input in the decision-making process while working directly with the customer and within SFS guidelines; analyze and prepare credit recommendation credit reports and ratings) of customer request; and develop Risk Assessments and Action Plans on Customer Problem Accounts
Within Risk Management area, you will work collaboratively with the external customer and SFS internal departments including Legal, Credit, Portfolio Management, Workout, Asset Management Pricing, sales, and Operations
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.