Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Product Manager for Molecular and Computed Tomography to provide senior product management joining the Business Management/Marketing Team.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Manager for Molecular and Computed Tomography you will be responsible for:
- Defines, develops and continuously improves Service products for the USA Market
- Manages an on-going assessment of customer needs
- Directs marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
- Develops and manage a channel strategy to perform the functions necessary to move Service products to the customer
- Collaborates with the Education Services, Enterprise Services team and the sales team to develop customized offerings for particular customers within each segment.
- Drives business collaboration across Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams
- Directs and execute on product management activities including all aspects of Product Marketing that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes.
- Develops short-mid- and long-term strategic plans to increase profitability and quality of service deliveries.
- Focuses on providing a positive customer experience throughout the life cycle of our products or the duration of our customer relationships.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Manage, develop and expand the Molecular Imaging and Computed Tomography Service portfolio for Siemens Services.
- Maintain & improve current service portfolio offerings and drives customer focused solutions for its specific modality segment.
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of pricing, bundling, price book maintenance, and ‘Go to Market” strategies of existing and new service offerings.
- Own the downstream marketing process from a product management point of view
- Integrate data, insight and experience from the VOC, Brand and Portfolio Development teams in his strategies.
- Owns customer and sales relationship management activities, supports product definition and requirement engineering, improvements, optimization, and strategic positioning as well as driving profitable growth.
- Define products and target market segments, marketing requirements as well as service sales strategies for the US Market.
- Provide on-going assessment of customer needs together with multiple sales channels.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related Healthcare education
- Certification may be required in some areas
- MBA preferred
- In depth knowledge of healthcare imaging technologies
- Strong process understanding of equipment maintenance and product offerings
- In-depth understanding of healthcare business and operating models affecting educational requirements (e.g. hospitals, outpatient facilities, IDTFs, IDNs, ACOs).
- 10+ years healthcare experience in service operations, product management, or service management
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
- Analytical skills as well as an in-depth understanding of educational methodologies
- Extended experience and understanding of “Go to market” strategies and implementation of business plans
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and being able to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Experience with integrated Service Management and multivendor service is a benefit
- Project Management, Lean methodologies and/or Quality Management experience desired
- Ability to travel 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
This job may be based in any state nationwide. The base pay range for this position is $142,800 - $167,990. The annual incentive target is 15% of base pay. The pay wage range shown is based on the job posting's primary location. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications, and location. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.