Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
Development of electrical project with the following related activities:
• Network calculation from distribution to final consumer;
• Development of electrical wiring diagrams;
• Equipment specification and analysis for purchase releasing;
• Analysis of tender documents and perform conceptual engineering;
• Checking of electrical project requirements and provide technical assessment;
• Coordination of sub suppliers interface.
• Provide analysis to technical requirements provided from tender and related compliance with proposal and engineering requirements;
• Short circuit calculation and protection and cable selection;
• Ensure that the project is accomplished with time and budget;
• Provide necessary project documentation for customer approval and project development;
• Develop and control electrical wiring diagrams, network calculation, installation documentation;
• Evaluate procedures to guarantee the correct electrical installation;
• Use and maintain EPLAN standardized projects for engineering design and drawings;
• Check drawings produced by drafting personnel (ACAD/Revit);
• Work according to the existing tools and established processes.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Superior Degree in Electrical Engineering;
• Proficiency in English Language;
• Experience of 2 years in electrical projects containing control equipment;
• Teamwork and flexibility to work integrated in different teams;
• IEC Standards Knowledge;
• Electrical Project Management Skills (Time-Tasks and Resources);
• Dynamic and result oriented.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time