Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are the responsibilities?
• Development business opportunities and implementation of the commercial strategy;
• Management and loyalty of international internal customers;
• Business analysis, prospect, generate, qualify and follow up on assigned leads;
• Identifying customer needs and building the solution;
• Management of equipment supply processes to customers;
• Preparation of technical documentation and contract monitoring;
• Management and coordination of records of offers sent to customers on corporate tools.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Superior Degree in Engineering – Mechanical preferable;
• At least 1 or 2 years´ experience in similar functions;
• Fluent in English Language;
• Customer Service Orientation: Works well with Internal and External customers utilizing strong Interpersonal and Communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills;
• Teamwork and flexibility to work integrated in different teams;
• Availability for domestic and international travels.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time