Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Regional Service Director, West Region.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Regional Service Director, West Region, you will be responsible for:
- Region Resources and Activities Management
- Personnel Management and Direction
- Control and Company Assets Management
- Regional Administrative Controls Management
The Regional Service Director will directly report to the Vice President of Customer Service, Americas of Siemens Healthineers.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Responsible for managing Regional P & L by achieving goals for service revenue and profit margin, expenses, service contract growth and sales of products and solutions
- Aligning and strategically collaborating with Regional Sales Directors in identifying key accounts through optimum balance of new and existing sales and service revenue potential
- Hire, develop and train high performing Customer Service Engineers (CSE) committed to quality service and customer focused solutions while working in collaboration with their sales counterparts, other cross-functional departments, and customers
- Monitor and coach direct reports to achieve business goals that increases CSE’s productivity by building customer and sales representative relationships
- Manage and meet required timelines and compliances expected from a Siemens Healthineers Field Service employee. This includes but not limited to, FDA compliance requirements/timelines on Service documentation and/or processes; Company fleet vehicles policies and procedures; tools and test equipment asset value management and calibration; any inventory parts adhering to company’s policy; and compliance with safety and health policies
- Primary Focused on customer satisfaction through teamwork collaboration with all departments and with mindset to scale for growth
- Attend service management meetings, trade shows and sales meetings as need/requested
- Orchestrate and host monthly Regional Service team meetings (virtual/in-person) by sharing any new company developments that encourages visibility, active communication and knowledge sharing from various departments
- Ability to articulate and explain the value of our Service Portfolio offering and support Sales/Customers when needed
- Responsibilities may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Electronics or Biomedical Engineering a plus
- 6+ years of successful experience in medical equipment field service management and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Strong analytical/technical ability and excellent communication skills (written and oral) to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization
- Ability to read, analyze and translate into action financial profit and loss statements.
- Professional level knowledge on using analytical databases and complex excel workbooks and associated pivot tables
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Competent knowledge of MS Office application use and functionality
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record to participate in company vehicle program
- As part of this process may be required to submit personal information to a credentialing service company, provide proof of vaccinations or related medical information and comply with other requirements needed to be able to work at customer site locations
- Travel required: 40%
- Prior experience in managing large remote employee-based territory
- Knowledge of Diagnostic Imaging instrument or equivalent Diagnostic Imaging industry experience
- Working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce or experience with equivalent ERP, CRM systems/applications
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
The pay range for this position in Issaquah, WA is $160,000 - $180,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographical location. The annual incentive target is 20% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.