>>THIS IS A HYBRID POSITION - BUFFALO GROVE, IL OR ATLANTA, GA PREFERRED<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Join Siemens Smart Infrastructure Performance Controlling Group.
Proposition: As a Senior Financial Analyst for Region Americas HQ, you will analyze complex financial scenarios and influence business decisions.
- Lead monthly forecast and annual budget consolidation processes for SI RSS Business Unit Region Americas
- Monitor KPIs, performing key role in creating regular reports to management and global headquarters
- Drive complex analysis on business performance, including comparison with forecast and previous years
- Develop financial bridges, identifying key elements that influence business profitability
- Coordinate monthly closing activities
- Lead depth structure changes, reflecting the necessary business lines reporting model
- Prepare complex documentation for business reviews and budget presentations
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements, engaging on digital initiatives with focus on process automation
- Work actively on ad hoc reporting and customized analysis, supporting senior management
Reporting directly to: FP&A Manager, SI RSS Region Americas
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, BA or related field
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience with finance and performance controlling activities
- Technical Proficiency in SAP, Excel and Power Point is required
- 5% minimum travel requirement
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud is a plus
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.