If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
What part will you play?
- Provide electrical and protection system solution to support in testing, commissioning and design handover of systems for MRT projects and Metro depots.
- Work closely with Engineering, T&C teams, Site Installation teams.
- Handle design, testing and commissioning of Electrical switchgear –Medium Voltage & High Voltages, Transformers DC power systems (DC Switchgear, Rectifiers, Inverters, Load break switches, Voltage limiting device, stinger systems, FVME, Isolator panels etc..) and interface with PLC / SCADA systems etc and interface with PLC / SCADA systems etc.
- Support projects round the clock during DLP and handover activities.
- Maintain close contact with clients and vendors.
- Follow carefully the safety guide lines as per HSSE & OSHA’s policy of the company.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Possess 7 year’s experience in testing and commissioning activity in the respective field.
- Hand on experience with Siemens Protection relays, parameterization, PLC / SCADA communication protocols.
- Hand on experience with DC equipment for traction systems from Siemens, Secheron.
- Possess good knowledge on Electrical switchgear, protection systems & Automation systems.
- Independent and with good communication skills.
- Able to work in culturally diverse environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time