You will be joining a team of Product, UX, Software Engineering and Data Science to create the next-generation digital platform in railway industry. The real-time big data platform on Railigent will play a critical role in everyday railway maintenance work and thus meaningfully important for public safety and people welfare. We are working closely with local Mobility technical experts to reshape the future of maintenance to reduce cost, improve efficient and improve quality and safety. Throughout the wide range of working scenarios, as a lighthouse project firstly in China region, the team provide the talent a wide variety of opportunities to get involved in and to be part of a global network of experts and professionals.
What role will you play?
- Provide architectural leadership across projects and work with architecture and development teams to promote innovation and standardization
- Lead internal and external engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of our products to solve difficult problems aimed at making the Customer experience seamless
- Conduct research and prototype new technologies that help to progress our products and platforms
- Research, build and adapt advanced UI interfaces using cutting edge technologies
- Hire, train, and supervise engineering staff members
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems, frameworks and abstractions
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices throughout all projects by promoting Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Test Automation and detailed documentation
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field
- 5 years+ of profound experience in software development and enterprise architecture
- Experience in Design Patterns and demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- End-to-End developing and shipping hybrid applications (PC, mobile & cloud) with open-source technologies.
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience developing code across a full application stack is plus
- Experience in leading a development team in agile development environment is plus
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time