Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are responsible to manage the Proposal preparation for c as part of the overall SE GS C bid management team and to guide them from the ordering process to the complete delivery. Knowledge of Steam Turbine Engineering in the area of large steam turbine and the related auxiliary systems.
- Interaction with internal partners and customers requires good communication skills.
- You have to follow the processes internally and externally and provide Clarification of the individual scope of delivery regarding steam turbine and its auxiliaries..
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/Master in /Mechanical or other comparable degree,
- Evaluate complex customer specifications and grid codes regarding the relevant steam turbine requirements.
- Clarification of the individual scope of delivery regarding steam turbine and its auxiliaries.
- Coordination of product selection with thermodynamics and engineering
- Coordination and preparation of the quotation costing with the configurator tool as well as coordination of the request for basic cost data with the responsible departments
- Provide interface data for steam turbine integration to internal and external partners.
- Perform Technical Risk Assessment.
- Prepare technical bid documentation.
- Support customer clarification meetings in the proposal phase.
- Handover projects for implementation to SE GS C LSS steam turbine network as final step of proposal activities
- Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
- Knowledge of FABA Soft/SAP PDM is preferable
- High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Site ( Gurgaon ). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time