Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Compliance Officer (Türkiye and Central Asian Countries) to support its business in Türkiye and Central Asian countries reporting to the Head of Compliance of the Zones Central Eastern Europe & Central Asia (CEECA). The position is responsible for the support, control, and management of all Compliance aspects of the organization in Türkiye as well as indirect business in Central Asian countries. It will be your responsibility to ensure full implementation and continuous improvement of the Siemens Healthineers Compliance system in your area of responsibility.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- to support the business by providing compliance related advice as well as anticipate and manage compliance risks and
- to ensure and improve implementation of the Siemens Healthineers Compliance System in your respective area of responsibility.
Your tasks include
- Acting as trusted advisor for the management on all Compliance related topics
- Proactively creating awareness for, anticipating and mitigating Compliance risks
- Ensuring implementation of guidelines and regulations and execution of the operational Compliance Processes as well as Compliance controls
- Contributing to the set-up and continuous improvement of the Compliance System
- Ensuring continuous knowledge exchange with Compliance colleagues in the EMEA Region and the headquarter
- Conducting Compliance Trainings (internally for employees and for external Business Partners)
- Supporting Compliance investigations and audits
- Supporting special tasks or projects assigned by the responsible Head of Compliance for the CEECA zone, e.g., supporting in other EMEA countries
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional experience in Compliance, Project Management, Accounting and/ or an operative business function in an international company of at least 5 years
- Proficient Turkish and English language skills; additional language skills are a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills, ability to be a trusted partner of the management
- Independent, entrepreneurial working style
- Aptitude for presenting and teaching
- Excellent business acumen
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Experience in cooperation in a project team and disciplinary or functional management
- Excellent English language skills
- Readiness to travel within Türkiye and other countries for trainings and special assignments
- Good sense of humor
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time