Senior Service Engineer - Automation and Digitalization
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing onsite service and support to targeted customers at Hong Kong and Macao in a timely fashion in order to maintain maximum customer satisfaction. The primary responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as customer facing technical engineer and work in collaboration with technical colleagues from both Overseas and Mainland China as needed to provide effective end-user support and problem solution
- Perform technical service by identifying problems from routine system maintenance work or fault calls, troubleshooting and resolving it that arise from the sites.
- Identify potential customer requirements and sales opportunities, prepare quotations for small repair works and system upgrades and closely collaborate with sales team to develop proposals for major upgrade or retrofit
- Perform project management role over small upgrade projects such as project planning, progress monitoring, site coordination, attendance of site meeting, testing and commissioning, and project handover to clients
- Ability to communicate with customers (external and internal) under pressure situations and maintain strong customer relationships
- Prepare service and maintenance reports on support activities and present it to the customers
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Diploma or above in Automation or IT, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Automation Projects, IT projects (in installation or service of variable speed drives and/or motor systems, knowledge of Crane Application and Harbor Automation is a plus)
- Customer oriented, strong team player with high self initiative and willingness to learn
- Product service knowledge of PLC/DCS installed in Infrastructure such as Cranes, Metro, Power Plant, Airport, Data Centre, F&B industry, Pharmacy, Data Centre, etc. is a plus
- Professional user of MS office
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time