Job Title – Sr.Manager – IT Applications
At Digital Industries IT, we deliver powerful IT solutions for the organization, driving digitalization forward. With our work, we provide the technical foundation for innovations. In doing so, we impress with reliability and a high quality of results that enable Digital Industries to realize its full potential. You will be a part of our powerful, cross-process, helpful team in the global Digital Industries IT Organization.
Change the future with us
- Give expert support for IT architecture, quality, performance, and security of relevant IT solutions.
- Closely collaborate with business experts, developers, and key-users.
- Be part of a team of external and internal partners and give technical guidance.
- Support digitalization and automation in strategic projects for the logistics and sales domain.
- Make sure that the applications are sufficiently documented, continuously reviewed and that necessary improvements are implemented.
- Pay high attention to scalability and reuse aspects of the applications.
- Ensure and incorporate enterprise architecture principles.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems or in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Pega process automation and low code.
- CSSA certification is mandatory.
- Should have prior experience performing a CSSA role.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and global IT systems.
- Ability to quickly learn business process know-how and apply to IT technology.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Pega features both on BPM and BRE are required.
- Confident problem solver. Strong attention to detail. Resourceful.
- Familiarity with Agile Practices.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune and Mumbai. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time