At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leader in automation software for engineering and product lifecycle management. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently.
Integrated Electrical System segment develops Capital, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to improve their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
Come and join the growing team focused on bringing Capital to the cloud!
• Participate in product definition, project planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation
• Deliver defined product commitments on agreed timelines with sustainable quality
• Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes, skills and the organization
• Transform existing monolithic on-premise product to a product which is deployed and operated in a cloud environment
• Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical/scientific domain
• 5+ years of professional experience as part of a development team in software development with agile practices, quick
iterations, and regular integration of feedback
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work as part of a global distributed team with mixed cultures and different time zones
• Self-organization including ability to work independently, take ownership, prioritize/multitask effectively, and deliver valuable
• Fluency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas internally
• Strong software architecture, object-oriented design and programming skills, including SOLID principles & modular design
• Experience writing unit tests and applying automated testing approaches
• Strong core Java skills
• Experience designing and deploying architecture on cloud providers like AWS and GCP
• Understanding of cloud and microservice architecture and development processes
• Software troubleshooting experience
• Experience with CAD software
• Familiarity with electrical and harness domains
• Experience modularizing monolithic applications
salary range for this position is $95,800 to $172,400 and this role is eligible
to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness
benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this
position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies,
including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees)
or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.