Are you interested in solving exciting customer challenges of integrating distributed systems, data & processes to accelerate their Industry 4.0 journey?
Companies across various industries have variety of Enterprise, PLM & OT data and processes in multiple distributed systems. To maximize the value for organizations, this distributed information needs to be brought together and contextualized through value added digital threads. At the same time these companies, industries & software systems that are undergoing a major transition to Cloud & SaaS world; introducing interesting technical and business challenges to be solved.
Siemens Xcelerator Data Hub has been on the path of addressing these along with its strong suite of product offerings; and is expanding. To support this growth, we are looking for experienced, passionate, and enthusiastic technical team members to define & contribute to delivering foundational integration services, and function as subject matter experts in Integration and Cloud domains
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts. Acts as Technical lead of projects that span multiple areas of a product. Broad and direct consulting with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Sets the technical direction for one area of a product. Promotes innovation through the ability to introduce new technology/knowledge into multiple areas of a product and to our people. Able to solve the most complex of technical problems. Technical Lead in guiding junior engineers. Works without supervision on the most complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise. Advanced knowledge of the field. Assist with less experienced peers.
• Jointly defining Integration Reference Architecture with peer team architects
• Defining & guiding implementation of Integration Services supporting the Architecture
• Identifying and adopting appropriate Cloud & open-source technologies
• Coordinate and provide support, guidance, scoping, planning & and execution of proof-of-concepts as required
• Perform & contribute to technical evaluation of existing integration capabilities across business segments, identify positioning,
synergies, and rationalization to reference architecture
• Support User Journey & Use-case mapping to architecture
• Assist in providing Architecture Governance across business segments
• Provide technical guidance to sales, pre-sales & services through Playbooks & selected customer engagements
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline supplemented with real world programming &
• Software Development and Design Engineering: 15+ years of relevant professional experience
• Strong architectural background & experience in defining complex software architectures – 8+ years
• Technical understanding & hands-on experience in technology concepts such as Cloud, Integration, multi-tier distributed architecture, enterprise software, SaaS and related – 8+ years
• Experience designing and deploying applications to be dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable – 5+ years
• Experience in developing and implementing Microservices – 5+ years
• Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud-based solutions leveraging at-least one of the hyper- scalers (AWS, Azure, others), Containerization, DevOps – 5+ years
• Working knowledge & hands-on experience in some of the integration technologies such as – Data virtualization, ETL, semantic / ontology models, Connector frameworks, Event Brokers, Data Lakes, Streaming, meta-data management, Federated Queries
• 5+ years Cross Organization engagement & Ability to interface with internal and external customers of varying technical abilities (Development, Sales, Services, Partners, etc.)
• Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective communications
• Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
• Experience in providing Technical Leadership to teams – 4 years
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Working knowledge & hands-on experience in implementing some of Siemens Digital Industries products (Teamcenter, Opcenter, Simcenter, EDA, CAD)
• Working knowledge & experience in some of PLM, ALM, MBSE, EDA, MOM software
• Understanding and experience of modern enterprise data architectural patterns
• Understanding and experience with considerations regarding integration landscapes, data & process governance
• Deep industrial knowledge and experience in one or more sectors; Enterprise / IT, PLM, OT
salary range for this position is $136,700 to $246,100 and this role is eligible
to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness
benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this
position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies,
including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees)
or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.