Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
· You will be managing our DevOps Services mainly based on Azure DevOps
· In your new role as DevOps Engineer, you will ensure global end-to-end application management with focus on managing the operational interface to Service Providers
· You will be providing DevOps automation solutions/consultation as per requirement
· You will be involved in development activities involving but not limited to Node.js, Typescript etc.
· You will support design of system architectures in cooperation with other experts and architects
· You will be responsible for day-to-day operations, including first and second level support (ticket handling) – ensuring stability and integrity of the services and systems
· You will get an opportunity to be a part of other projects such as introducing additional IT services
· You will report service performance to Service Owner and propose measures for continuous improvement
· You will orchestrate the close collaboration of internal and external service providers to ensure service quality
· Together with your team, you will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications and test plans
· Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
What do I bring with me?
· The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics, or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
· You have minimum 2 years of professional experience managing Azure DevOps organizations (managing permissions, creating pipelines, creating test plans, migration of projects, … etc.)
· You have minimum 2 year of development experience using frontend technologies such as Node.js, Typescript, HTML, CSS etc.
· Deep understanding of the methods and tools used to customize and extend Azure solution like Terraform, ARM Templates, Azure CLI, PowerShell etc.
· Experienced in infrastructure management and troubleshooting, application alert monitoring and maintenance
· Preferable experienced in an IT Service Management framework, ideally ITIL V4
· You are a certified in one or multiple of the mentioned technologies or methods
· Excellent in verbal and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time