Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Understanding the behavior of different types of FACTS devices and their roles in the power system will be an essential part of the work.
- · Adequate knowledge on Open Loop Control systems
- · Analog to digital converters & fiber optics
- · Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams
- · Knowledge of basic principles of protective relaying, control systems, power electronic devices (like thyristors and IGBTs), power equipment (like power transformers, instrument transformers, capacitors, reactors, circuit breakers)
- · Knowledge of different cyber security measures
- · Knowledge of IT networking
- · Programmable Logic Controllers (preferably Siemens platforms using SIMATIC TDC)
- · Knowledge of SICAM Device Manager/Tool box, WinCC, HMI.
- · Knowledge of SICAM A8000 Hardware and its configuration.
- · Having a previous experience of working on FACTS projects would be an added advantage. If you have experience of testing and commissioning of protective relaying devices.
- · Be ready to travel at short notice
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Goa You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time