Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Finalizing monthly MIS & KPI of the Business Unit, center profitability, rolling out budgets and tracking actual performance.
- · Ensuring accurate month-close; preparing PL & BS of the Business Unit.
- · Assisting in preparing annual and other strategic business plans with cross functional coordination.
- · Working on various Ad-hoc analysis required as per the business needs.
- · Bring controls and work with Operations and Center teams in ensuring that they are being followed on-ground.
- · Supporting in internal & statutory audits.
- · Ensuring accurate Capex accounting of the centers and spend is in line with Capex budget
- · Building control mechanism around revenue assurance, inventory, consumption, collection, fixed assets, etc.
- · Preparing review decks of the Business Unit for board presentation.
- · Reviewing direct and indirect costs.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time