Siemens Digital Industries is a global leading supplier to manufacturers in the Pharmaceutical Industry, with product and solution offerings in the area of automation and digitalization. In addition to a broad and innovative product portfolio, Siemens offers services and competencies from dedicated engineering services to a multidisciplinary optimization approach throughout bio and pharmaceutical manufacturing to address the key issues of the industry and improve their supply chain. This covers not only state-of-the-art technology but also work on strategic, long-term and comprehensive concepts to benefit the customer’s business worldwide.
The Vertical Management Pharma & Lifesciences organization, a team of +/- 70 professionals dedicated to actively support and promote the pharma & Lifescience industry with Siemens high quality products, software, solutions and services, is looking to reinforce their global presales team with new and motivated team members.
Would you like to take part of this dynamic distributed team and work as Software Presales Consultant for the Pharma & Lifesciences industry?
Have a look what we offer !
Purpose of the role
As part of the International Software Presales Team you will be working in close collaboration with our expert teams located in France, Belgium & Germany to promote our Siemens Software Portfolio dedicated for Pharma and Lifescience Industry towards our customers on a global basis. Our goal is to bring value towards our customers by presenting and demonstrating our Software capabilities within their R&D and Manufacturing processes.
As a Siemens Presales Consultant you will become an expert in our digital pharma portfolio including:
- : Siemens MES standard software solution for Pharma
- : Siemens Low Code Platform
- : Enterprise Recipe Management portfolio including Process Design capabilities
- : Siemens PAT/QbD standard software solution
- : Siemens Simulation & Modelling software
- : Advanced Planning & Scheduling Software
- : Lab management, specification and formulation Software
- Create a demo architecture in the Cloud covering multiple Siemens Software Solutions
- Create Use Cases & Scenarios and configure them in the Software Solutions
- Document & record videos of these Use Cases
- Understand & analyze customer requirements and propose correct Software Portfolio which brings the expected value to the customer
- Respond to Request for Proposals and engage with Prospects in a presales activity
- Connect and build up relationship with other Siemens departments who provide & sell these Software Solutions.
- Investigate competition related to our Pharma & Lifesciences Software Portfolio
- Take ownership and responsibility on presales activities around the globe for some portfolio elements
- Provide input to Product Development Team influencing product roadmap and design of product functionality to enrich standard product capabilities (benefit to our customers)
- Master Degree in a general Engineering subject (Bio, Chemical, Mechanical, Software)
- Understand the R&D / Manufacturing processes in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledgeable on Pharmaceutical GAMP5 guidelines
- At least 5 years working experience in the IT- OT / SW Industry, preferably in the area of Manufacturing Execution Systems / Simulation Software / Digital Twin / Process Analytical Technology / Industrial Software / Quality Management / Cloud & Data Management
- Knowledge in Data Science and Data Analysis is a plus
- Good understanding of Industry 4.0 and Digitalization
- International travel could be required (US, Europe, Asia)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills towards the customer but also inside the company
- Excellent language skills: fluent in speaking and writing in English (other languages are a plus)
- Result & quality oriented approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Be able to work independently but also in team
- Customer minded
- Analytical mindset with a hands-on mentality
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time