The project is a Dynamics 365 Solution used by Siemens technicians to track the work performed for different operations. This is about a global project, in which a big accent is put on security and different integrations scenarios with other systems.
What role will you play?
The role is focused on analyzing, developing, implementation and customization of Dynamics 365 based solutions.
Your challenge will be:
• Definition of Functional and Nonfunctional Requirements
• Continuously research and learning latest configuration and best practices of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and then bring these configurations to live.
• Assist in developing design specifications as well as providing demos (live, documentation and presentations) of the solution to the business
• Assist the PO in designing solutions and writing user stories;
• Validate the solution with the stakeholders to ensure it fulfills business requirements;
• Participate in Backlog selection and Sprint Planning meetings and support Sprint Reviews;
• Works directly with customers to establish high-level solution and architecture.
• Works directly with/in agile teams to implement the solution.
• Experience communicating with clients
• Excellent in transferring knowledge to others and in guiding and coaching people
• International exposure and strong communication skills in English
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have:
? 2 years’ experience developing D365 solutions with or without existing module
• Experience in out-of-the-box components and modules
• Overall experience in Microsoft Power Platform
• .Net Development background
• Experience in D365 Project Operations or Project Service Automation modules
• Experience in Azure development
• Ability to teach other developers how to develop processes for distributed environments.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time