The project is a Dynamics 365 Solution used by Siemens technicians to track the work performed for different operations. This is about a global project, in which a big accent is put on security and different integrations scenarios with other systems.
Your challenge will be:
• Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define cloud infrastructures requirements
• Design, implement and operate integration scenarios based on the Azure cloud services
• Support solution architects in setting up cloud and hybrid scenarios, using Logic Apps Connectors and on-premises Data Gateways
• Follow and implement Siemens cloud policies and security regulation
• Lead, define, document, communicate, and maintain the global standards, in a common language, for data shared between the various local and global applications used in our organization for providing solutions and services to our customers
• Establish and drive a community of practice to support the DevOps teams (incl. architects) during the implementation and maintenance of these standards within their applications
• Collaborate with a global team who defines, implements, governs, and optimizes process standards relevant for Service execution
• Close collaboration within the enterprise architecture community to jointly shape the IT and data landscape of today and the future
• Co-create a seamless, agile-oriented implementation process from requirements to production across all DevOps teams
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have:
• +3 year of experience in Azure Administration or other cloud integration platforms
• Previous experience in cloud environments
• Setup & manage underlying infrastructure as a code (in Azure cloud)
• Setup Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD)
• Implement internal security measures and guidelines
• Setup & manage APIs
• DevOps mindset
• Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
• Excellent oral and written skills in English
• Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
• You will have to be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team, be able to solve problems and to know how to interact with all different kinds of teams.
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time