Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Analyze, Design and implementation of SW-Components for usage in Realtime embedded Environment
- Creation of specifications and design documentation for Development and Test results
- Clarification of and definition of work task as well as clarification to partner projects
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including Architects, other developers.
- Flair to learn modern technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a C++ software developer.
- Proficient C++ 11/14 development skills using the standard library, OOP techniques, template metaprogramming, unit testing
- Deep insight in OO programming in C++
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Linux system programming, multithreading & IPC
- Knowledge of Linux build system, cmake, shell script
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Gerrit
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time