In our global application center, we open a key position of assistant for our team.
We focus on Production Machines for Factory Automation and support our world-wide customers by providing solutions and services to enhance flexibility, productivity and efficiency of their machines.
Join our team as a Team Assistant and support our diverse and international team with administrative tasks in daily business.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Comprehensive administrative support of the team (25 persons) together with a co-worker
- Ensuring the operation of offices, ordering overhead material (hardware, software, equipment, trainings)
- Administration of the attendance and property system (records of attendance, leave, incapacity for work, inventory, etc.)
- Close cooperation with the purchasing department, IT department, HR department, marketing, and other central departments
- Arranging dates and organizing meetings
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees
- Supporting of team members when arranging business trips, air tickets, visas, insurance, accommodation, etc.
You can look forward to:
- Working as part of a young and international team with the background of the globally operating Siemens concern
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with use of English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working mode with home office / presence in the office (min. 2 days per week)
- Possibility of a long-term cooperation in the form of an employment agreement
- A modern workplace in Prague – Stodůlky, right next to the metro B
- Meal voucher contribution
You shall have:
- Completed high school education
- Very good knowledge of English verbally and in writing, German is an advantage
- Flexibility - the ability to work at least 3 days per week
- Very good knowledge of Office365 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Very good communication & organizational skills
- Reliability, independence
What we would appreciate:
- Previous experience from the international environment
- Previous administrative experience
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Part-time