Junior Licensing Support (2nd Level)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we invest in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We also deeply invest on our 68 000 people with the hearts of pioneers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Join our Healthineers team in the Licensing Center as Junior Agent 2nd Level Support and accompany us on our journey into the digital future.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Processing of Service license requests to the Licensing Center by handling the issue in the ticketing system GSMS
- Delivering 2nd Level Support to country organizations by clearing / changing relevant data for service licensing in the global SHS database exceeding local capabilities in the countries.
- Supporting Business Lines in case of licensing relevant data inconsistencies in data base.
- This includes documentation in a ticket system, email exchange with external support requests up to direct telephone support as 1st Level Licensing Support to Field Service Engineers in trouble at the customer site.
- Requests and calls can be expected globally from every country, the service therefore is organized globally to cover 24/7 needs.
- Participation in the Hotline of the
Licensing Center during the office hours within the scope of the
“Follow-the-Sun” principle together with the colleagues in EMEA and AM
- Working hours for EMEA Team: 8am – 4pm CET
- In addition we have stand-by duty for the duration of 1 week, rotating, frequency approx. every 4 – 6 weeks
- In case the colleague from AMERICAS Team is not available, then a Team member from Erlangen has stand-by duty from 7pm – 10pm CET (Monday – Friday)
- Potentially takeover of the on-call duties of the Licensing Center on weekends and holidays
Your qualifications and experience:
- Finished vocational education or higher education (preferable information management or information technology) and have professional experience > 5 years
- Fluent English both spoken and written, ideally also German
- You have at least basic knowledge of Siemens Healthineers products and CS processes
- Focus on customer success and business results, ability to understand specific customer service situations
- You are stress resistant and have pleasant-natured manners and great communication skills
- Distinct analytic skills for systematic problem analysis and ability to understand and handle complex data issues
- Experienced in proactive approaches and a good learner
- Experienced in contact and cooperation in multicultural environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, OneNote) is a must
- It will be your advantage if you have at least basic knowledge of SAP, ticketing tool, Licensing Tool (Fiori), CMDB (Installed Base) and Power BI
- You are open to flexible working hours
· Exciting work in international environment
· We will invite you for initial training for ~ 4 weeks and occasional Team Meetings in Germany (Erlangen)
· Hybrid work is fine
· Contract of employment and benefits
If you are interested use the “Apply” button.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take into account different perspectives, are open to dialogue and challenge conventions. Change is an integral part of our work. We strive to be a leader of change in our industry, not just to respond to them. We invite you to take on new challenges with us, test your ideas and celebrate successes.
We highly value diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, so we warmly invite everyone, regardless of their gender identity, to apply for this position. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Do you want to know more? Contact us.
At https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/pl/ you will find additional information about our areas of activities.
We care about data privacy and take it seriously in accordance with the GDPR and other regulations related to personal data protection. For this reason, please do not send us your CV or other application documents by e-mail. Instead, please create your profile on our Career Portal https://jobs.siemens.com/healthineers , which allows you to submit your documents, apply for open positions and to obtain information about our vacancies and career development at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time