Quality Assurance Engineer Apprentice – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Are you passionate about delivering a great customer experience? Do you want to earn whilst you learn?
About the role
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Apprentice at our Sudbury Diagnostics site. This is an opportunity to combine paid on-the-job learning with a formal Level 4 Quality Improvement Practitioner qualification during a 14-18 month apprenticeship with a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer.Here are some things you can expect to do in the role:
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Understand International Quality Standards and how they are applied to the organisation
- Effective use of Quality Systems including internal audits, risk assessments and CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions)
- Support the Quality Operations team within the manufacturing environment through process improvements and CAPA support
- Learn and understand correct documentation control processes and procedures
- Develop an understanding of the key departments within Siemens Healthineers and work closely with other sites
- Gain a broad range of essential skills and knowledge including how to lead a meeting and manage a project
To apply, you will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of five GCSEs at A*– C / 9 - 5 (or equivalent) including Maths and English, and A Level at grade B or equivalent NVQ/BTEC or HNC
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Interested and able to develop skills in an engineering/maintenance/electronics discipline
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, working to high standards
- Some form of electrical background or experience would be advantageous
- A competitive apprenticeship salary with an annual increase during the scheme, as your experience and knowledge grows.
- Support in completing your apprenticeship qualification, alongside a dedicated mentor and buddy within your team.
- A learning programme that will enable you to develop and gain skills.
- 26 days annual holiday.
- Access to our flexible benefits scheme that include private medical insurance, gym memberships and discounted cinema tickets.
- Generous pension contributions.
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme.
In addition, we
provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond
your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing
different perspectives and you will join a diverse network of early career
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please apply today.
Siemens Healthineers pioneers breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
As one of the most innovative and influential players in the MedTech industry, we offer ambitious students the chance to help shape the future of healthcare. We’re proud to have been recognised as a Top 100 UK Apprenticeship employer in the 2022 Rate My Apprenticeship awards – join us to discover what you’re capable of and earn while you learn with us at our Sudbury site!
Globally, we are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time