We are a global competence center set up in Prague. Our offering of industrial network solutions for reliable and efficient interaction between OT and IT networks follows a comprehensive approach. In addition to network components and software products, it also includes network consulting and training courses. Our target is to provide expert technical consulting for our worldwide sales force, solution partners and customers projects.
Join us and become part of our international OT/IT Network Consultants team!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Design and specification of solutions for Industrial 5G applications
- Consulting and pre-sales support for Industrial 5G, Wireless LAN / Wifi 6, Security and Industrial network integration, based on Siemens products (SCALANCE / RUGGEDCOM)
- Network consulting for industries e.g. factory automation and process automation, transportation, infrastructure.
- Elaboration of specific solution concepts for applications within the focus markets, as well as new markets and applications
- Support of the worldwide sales team stages through application analysis and site surveys as well as recommendation of products suitable for proposed solution, etc.
- Training of internal and external partners
- Developing content for white papers and technical presentations
- Creating of references for valuable customer applications
- Support of selected key customers
- If you want to have more information about the technology, please have a look on our homepage Industrial Communication and Networking (https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/automation/industrial-communication/industrial-5g.html) or go to YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Cam4v2xow)
You can look forward:
- Working for a leader in Industrial Communication and with a truly innovative technology like 5G
- Phenomenal opportunity to grow (sophisticated training and certification program)
- Working in a friendly and helpful international team and office environment with a feel-good atmosphere
- Exciting and diverse challenges and possibility to travel
- Helping our customers to boost their efficiency and innovate their products towards Digitalization
What we would appreciate:
- University degree in Telecommunication, IT engineering and related field or secondary education with confirmed experience as 4G/5G network engineer/consultant
- Experience with 4G/5G Private Campus networks and related backhaul networks, support for RAN and/or Core systems
- Demonstrable ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers
- Willingness to learn Automation Solutions, Industrial Wireless LAN applications, High Available Industrial Networks, Security standards and best practices for industrial application.
- English for daily business communication
- Willingness to travel (up to 15-20%)
Below mentioned knowledge & skills are Your advantage:
- Professional wireless and network certifications (e.g. Siemens CPIN/CEIN IWLAN, CWNA, Cisco CCNA Wireless or other vendors)
- Experience with different network and security vendors (e.g. Siemens SCALANCE, HP Aruba etc.)
- Experience with PROFINET and Industrial Communication protocols and Industrial Network Implementations
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Industrial Control Systems
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office up to 3 days per week and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - for meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time