Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Technical Training Manager Ultrasound.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Training Manager Ultrasound. you will be responsible for:
- You will ensure that Ultrasound Technical Training is developed, scheduled, delivered, and documented to meet Ultrasound service requirements. This includes instructor-led as well as virtual trainings and e-learnings.
- You will perform instructor-led, and virtual Ultrasound Technical Training.
- You will manage the global team of Ultrasound Technical Trainers.
- You will collaborate with the Ultrasound service team in the development of technical training, required materials, and incorporation of relevant changes to the training.
- You will provide the facility and training requirements required to perform worldwide Ultrasound Technical Training.
· You will ensure Ultrasound Technical Training is standardized in all training facilities.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You are knowledgeable with Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound products.
· You have experience as a Technical Instructor and curriculum developer.
· You have experience working with cross-functional teams, developing strategies, and providing effective solutions.
- You possess the ability to anticipate and identify limitations/constraints and provide solutions and measures to ensure successful completion.
- You have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in medical technology or equivalent experience required.
- Experience as a Technical Trainer and Curriculum Developer.
· Certified as a Technical Trainer is preferred.
· Manager Experience is preferred.
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
The pay range for this position in Issaquah, WA is $132,000 - $145,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographical location. The annual incentive target is 15% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.