- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate or master’s student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Metro Detroit area preferred; 100% remote also available
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Work collaboratively to create graphics and imagery for presentations and other artifacts produced by the team
- Partner with a team of creative professionals, communicators, and writers to help support our executive team and drive employee engagement
- Ensure consistency with our brand and alignment with our messaging
- Currently an undergraduate or pursuing a master’s in Graphic design, Communications, or similar area.
- Creative thinker who can work well as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Technically proficient in Microsoft required, specifically PowerPoint
- Comfortable with frequent meetings on video and/or the phone
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.