- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student, upper classman with previous experience preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
The Digital Industries Software (DI SW) Strategy Intern will work with the Vice President of Strategy in deploying company strategy across segments, functions, and countries. Siemens Software works with customers in nine different industries, and across the world. We are seeking a MBA candidate that is motivated by the opportunity to learn from our Strategy VP, will be able to learn quickly to add value across multiple customer industries.
As Siemens Software is in the midst of a transition to SaaS, this presents a unique opportunity to be in the middle of enterprise transformation.
You will have the chance to champion projects that:
- Assist key leaders in the business in the development and deployment of new company strategy, and supporting operational processes
- Collaborate with the Director of Market and Competitive Analysis on key competitive and market studies
- Identify key opportunities for growth or portfolio adjustment
- Perform market research and financial analysis
- Directly assist the VP of Strategy in the development of a Company Operating model and supporting processes, including a Mendix application
- MBA or MS candidate with a background in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Aerospace Engineering
- Mendix certification preferred
- Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
- Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
- Advanced understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Background knowledge of SaaS and/or PLM preferred
- Prior exposure to competitive analysis, market research and financial analysis is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.