- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Preferred second semester junior or senior status
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior employees
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Paid volunteer time off
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Partner with members of the Market and Competitive teams to assist on large scale projects distributed across the company including executive level reports
- Examples of previous intern large scale projects include: Leading a competitive business overview, partnering on competitor earnings call reports, exposure/presenting to senior leadership
- Perform a variety of research projects through various methodologies including market, customer, and competitive analyses
- Develop and improve data-based presentations reports to summarize your findings
- Find and showcase insights from the data
- Improve communications, interaction, and presentation skills
- Develop the ability to operate with minimal supervision over the course of the internship
- Develop professionally with opportunities to receive mentorship
- Be a part of the Strategic Student Program and have access to a variety of resources, including presentations from leadership and Student Power Hours
- Studying for a degree in Marketing, Economics, or Business with experience or knowledge in financial principles a plus
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills, able to identify and communicate solutions and recommendations
- Strong, polished oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences and provide status updates on a regular basis
- Comfortable with frequent meetings via Teams
- Flexible, adaptable, and proactive
- Ability to work remotely
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.