- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Preferred senior or later status
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Develop industry strategy and business plan for automotive and transportation industry.
- Research business and marketing trends in the A&T industry. This includes AV (Autonomous Vehicle), EV (Electric Vehicle), ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), sustainability, manufacturing and product development processes.
- Utilize available data bases, public and corporate information resources to capture, manage, analyze marketing and financial trends.
- Investigate zone specific information for China, Japan, Korea, Europe markets.
- Develop relationships with partners and champion joint marketing programs.
- Create and edit marketing and business program material
- Investigate new opportunities and recommend new strategies to provide program value to Siemens
- MBA candidate is preferred or Senior in undergraduate program
- Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to Business development, economics, marketing, communications, or related fields
- Major in Business / Marketing / Communications/ Engineering preferred
- Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
- Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.