- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate or graduate student
- Able to work full-time (40 hrs/wk) in Summer 2023 and continue part-time (10-25 hrs/wk) in Fall 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Able to work onsite in Waltham, MA without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Push the limits of our current software portfolios to expand our business into new areas
- Create documentation from independent research findings
- Research and help develop innovative algorithms to confront business challenges
- Partner with senior design engineers to help develop, modify, and implement software programs
- Current research topics include: Artificial Intelligence, cloud-based software, high performance computing, knowledge-based software, advanced CAD, CAM and Simulation, etc. with application to many novel engineering domains including robotics and autonomous systems, additive and hybrid manufacturing, Internet of Things, Digital Twin, Metaverse, etc.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Cloud or Amazon Web Service (AWS) experience is beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Passionate, driven, and proactive
- Unwaveringly passionate about solving technical challenges
- Independent thinker and self-motivated researcher
- Sharp and tenacious trouble shooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspires collaboration
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.