Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Creating quotations for Low Voltage, Motion control spare parts.
- Coordinate material master spare part creation
- Work with customers and sales people to identify right spares for the products
- Enter customer purchase orders upon review and prepare order acknowledgements
- Review customer PO’s to match the quotations
- Identify and handle all deviations(terms, pricing etc.) on customer PO’s
- Initiate sales orders/ purchase orders to vendors according to customer requirements, log and track their execution
- Interact with factory and product marketing groups to resolve configurations and technical changes
- Support account relationships to ensure timely shipment/ billing of equipment
- Using available tools to generate quotes based on customer RFQ’s, i.e. log all requests and maintain their status in order all time
- Assisting in providing outstanding customer support with resolution of technical warranty or field issues.
- Provide cross functional responsibilities where required
- Other projects as required
What will you need to succeed?
- BS/BA in related discipline or advance degree
- 3-5 years of previous sales/inside sales experience representing a broad industrial product portfolio
- Bilingual (English & French) speaking and writing skills are a must
- Ideal candidate will have a combination of technical knowledge of product ranges and a successful track record within an industrial sales function
- Good knowledge and experience on Microsoft word and Excel
- Knowledge in using SAP or any other ERP system is a asset
- Experience with Low Voltage and motion control products would be an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact effectively with Cross Functional departments
- Proven ability to solve problems and drive sustainable environment
- Must have a high degree of motivation and a strong customer focus
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Attention to detail and a strong technical aptitude is considered essential
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and excel in customer relations
- Must have strong computer skills and a positive attitude
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.