Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Co-ordinate with PO for Product backlog management, concept grooming and continuous delivery of features.
- Co-ordinate with Architects for Architecture backlog management, prototypes and technical grooming.
- Effectively guide and facilitate the sprint ceremonies to consistently achieve the sprint goals (Sprint planning, reviews, retrospective, demo, daily stand-ups, and stakeholder meetings).
- Protect scrum team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work/collaborate/communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (E.g. Resolve dependencies, QA, RA, Integration, Test )
- Regularly monitor and control the metrics to meet project/product goals. (E.g. sprint/release burn down, velocity, defects, etc.)
- Guide the team with Agile/Lean principles and practices (E.g. thin slicing, Reduce waste, VSM) to deliver value frequently and regularly to the customers.
- Coaching, mentoring, and fostering the culture of transparency, continual improvement, and self organizing within the team.
- Build trust & create positive environment by empowerment, facilitating discussions, decision making and conflict resolution with emphasis on problem solving.
- Identify and control project risks by means of prevention, mitigation and contingencies.
- Support PM for project management activities (E.g. Reporting, Metrics collection)
- Ensure that sprint deliverables are adhering to the Quality and regulatory guidelines
- Drive UX competency for the Programs - Good to have
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Looking for an Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate - preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics. (B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Tech)
- Around 8-10 years of industry experience, with at least one year of experience in the Scrum Master/Lead role.
- Experience in software design and development (Fullstack, C++ OOPS, Design principles & patterns, OS concepts, Data structures, Angular, NodeJS and test frameworks etc.)
- Experience in requirements engineering.
- Experience in Project management tools and techniques. (E.g. Excel, TFS for backlog management, WBS, Estimation techniques, RCA tools...)
- Ability to effectively manage Risks, communications and stakeholders.
- End-customer orientated with ability to recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead the team to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Able to work across multiple project teams to resolve dependencies/ ambiguous situations.
- Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Design and Software Testing
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Software Engineering Processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Should be Enthusiastic, Approachable, self-motivated and result oriented.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time