Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
• Facilitate the development of company strategy and assist management to evaluate, develop and implement new business initiatives.
• Plan, organize and execute specific strategic projects to achieve business objectives as defined. Keep relevant project documentation, and maintain proper communication with relevant internal & external stakeholders. Projects could include high level operational planning, transformation projects, sustainability and green factory, etc
• Lead the roll out and implementation of HPS (Healthineers Performance System) methodology at SSME. Coordinate, coach and / or support the execution of various improvement projects (e.g. productivity improvement) with HPS methodology, with close alignment with respective management and project owners.
• Other tasks assigned by superior
- Structured thinking, good interpersonal skills, and at least 5-year experience in Project Management, or Strategy & Business Development (BD), or Lean/Agile Projects.
- Basic knowledge about medical device and its major features, applications and regulatory requirements. Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Solid capability in powerpoint, word & excel.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Master degree or above. MBA education is a plus.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time