For our Digital Industries, we are looking for Working Students who will support Order Managers for following operational tasks
What part will you play?
- Creation of Customer Orders
- Tracking of daily Mall customer requests and orders
- Follow up of Orders
- Tracking via OMS & SAP & internal tools
- Prioritize orders when needed
- Communication with Customers, sales, MM team
- Daily customer returns
- Damage files and reimbursement; communication with MM for initiation of insurance
- Daily delivery orders to WH.
- Goods Issue in local warehouse
- Daily operation tracking in WH for outbound delivery orders
- Daily KPI monitoring for in & outbounds, reporting
What you need to make real what matters.
- 2nd or 3rd Grade University student in BA, Logistics, Finance or related area
- Able to work 4 days/a week.
- Fluent English both written and verbal, German will be plus
- Excellent usage of MS office programmes
- Excellent customer understanding, communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Part-time