Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/ week
Then come and join our global team as a Working Student (f/m/d) IT - with knowledge in Nintex, SharePoint Online und PowerApps / Automate (M365 Suite).
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You contribute to measures to optimize the associated processes
- You will support transition projects - to transfer the existing systems to the M365 world and actively work on the modernization of the already migrated pages on SharePoint Online
- The preparation of the user community for the next steps of the transitions are further topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying computer science, business informatics or a related subject in a bachelor's or master's degree
- You enjoy contact with others
- You have advanced knowledge in the areas of collaboration, communication and / or process optimization and design
- You already have some experience with M365 - especially in the Nintex and / or Power Automate area
Your attributes and skills:
- Your good German and English skills complete your profile
- You are available 12-15 hours per week (ideally at least 6 months)
- Have we made you curious? Then we are waiting for your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time