The global tire market is expected to witness significant growth over the forthcoming years. At the same time, it has automotive trends such as eMobility and autonomous driving increase the demand for innovative concepts in tire design and tire production. That’s why competitive tire production needs to be highly flexible and able to react swiftly to meet volatile market developments. At the same time, it needs to meet today’s high requirements in terms of quality, safety, environmental standards and increasing internationalization.
Tire manufacturers require consistent solutions that help them optimize their plants’ availability, reduce their cost structure and improve time to market. Taking full advantage of digitalization and making use of new business models make it possible to get there.
Become part of our global team.
Your tasks will be:
- You perform technical and business development activities and support our Eastern European regions especially Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland & Romania in alignment with our HQ.
- You create market transparency, analyze trends, and create business plans.
- You drive the CEE tire community together with HQ, which includes monthly meetings, promoting products/ services/ portfolios, creating best practice references, know-how sharing, tracking highlights/ lowlights & business opportunities identification etc.
- Together with sales team, you are involved to evaluate the requirements of potential customers and develop close business relationship with focus tire customers
- You collaborate cross countries and cross business units to develop and support further development of Electrification, Automation & Digitalization strategy
- You establish tight personal relationships to decision makers at tire manufacturers and market shaping machine builders to become a trusted advisor
- You achieved a bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical or mechatronics engineering or have a comparable technical degree
- You have long-term experience in sales, business development or other relevant fields
- You have either in-depth experience in process or factory automation (ideally with Siemens Automation products / solutions)
- or you have alternatively in-depth experience in tire industry and its processes.
- You are capable to communicate complex issues convincingly as well as very good English skills (German is a plus) round off your profile, other languages are an advantage.
- You are used to working in an intercultural global team and to bringing in your analytical skills and strategic thinking in a goal- and customer-oriented manner
What we offer:
- Mobile working 2 to 3 days a week as a future, global standard
- Training opportunities for both your professional and personal development
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- an individual benefit budget of CZK 48,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life
- insurance contributions
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome. Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time