For Factory Automation business unit, we are looking for digitalization solution specialist. The main responsibility is to approach customers, consult technically the digitalization solution to Chinese customers using Siemens solution.
What are my responsibilities?
- Approach potential key customers with sales in a variety of industry segments, gain recognition/awareness from customers on Siemens FA digitalization / Edge solution, consult technically digitalization solution for customers.
- Leading the IT&OT integration project including customer requirement communication, writing and checking SoW, cost analysis and quotation, pushing project schedule, control delivery quality.
- Coordinate necessary internal resources (resources from China locally and headquarters as well) to deliver the appropriate digitalization solution suggestions to customers based on Siemens solution
- Proactively join a variety of marketing activities internally and externally, promoting digitalization solution from Siemens.
- Work in team with other members and cooperate with other teams that take digitalization responsibilities from different perspectives within Siemens.
- Other required activities to ensure the customer project can be completed smoothly.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A minimum of 5 years experience in different industrial branches is required
- Project management experience with project result.
- Good knowledge in IT&OT integration (e.g. Cloud, MES , SCADA, IOT, Edge integration), standardization in shop floor level with real projects experience.
- Good Knowledge in Siemens automation solution and products (i.e., PLC, HMI, SCADA,IPC etc) and project experience is highly desired and is a big plus.
- Experience and knowledge with consultant background are a plus.
- University Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, automation, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Should be proficient in English (Read & written) and basic communication in oral English.
- Strong ownership is must.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time