Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and expert specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Primarily responsible for Commissioning and Integration of systems and components to bring up working Edge Machines.
- Should have market knowledge, having done commissioning for min 2 years.
- Can understand various integrations needed to bring in machine to edge ecosystem and connectivity up and running end to end
- Expertise in in Edge, PLC, HMI, Scada programming and industrial automations
- Good working experience in Industrial communication protocol like ethernet, Profibus, Modbus, OPC UA , MQTT
- Knowledge on Siemens SIMATIC PLC, HMI SCADA, TIA products
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
- Worked in Industrial automation commissioning for 2 years minimum
- Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication
- Worked in commissioning with multiple customers
- Experience in scripting is an added advantage
- Worked in digitalization topics of IOT, Cloud topics are added advantages
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- Engineering Graduate (in Instrumentation / Electronics / Computer Science/Information science Engg).
- 5 -8 years of professional in Industrial automation & commissioning
- Work involves Edge system/components/Apps integrations to bring up Edge ecosystems up and running.
- TIA, HMI, PLC, Edge & could applications
- Specify and analyze requirements to commission Edge systems.
- Complies with implicit and explicit requirements
- Should be able to discuss with customers / Development teams and understand requirements and setup Edge running systems
- Work also involves interaction with business partners
- Understand new requirements from customers and discuss with development and resolve
- Deploy Edge software and hardware’s at customer locations
- - Basic
Nice To Have :
· Knowledge on Testing and scripting is highly advantages
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time