The Marketing Manager with a focus on Distribution Channel Marketing is responsible for creating and implementing strategic marketing plans that align with the company's goals and objectives, with a particular focus on our distribution channels. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and R&D, to ensure that our marketing efforts are well integrated across all aspects of our business, and that they are optimized for our distribution partners.
What part will you play:
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies that support business objectives, with a particular focus on our distribution channels
- Work with our distribution partners to understand their marketing needs and develop campaigns that support their sales efforts
- Develop marketing materials and collateral that are optimized for our distribution partners, and that help them effectively market and sell Siemens products and solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all marketing efforts are well-integrated with other areas of the business, including product launches, promotions, and events
- Analyze marketing performance metrics for our distribution channels, identify opportunities for improvement, and make data-driven recommendations to the leadership team
What should you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and related filed or comparable experience
- Experience in industrial marketing, sales minded, striving for creative ideas to push business
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Qualified intercultural interaction with customers, management, business partners and colleagues
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English is a prerequisite
- You have the communication and tool skillset to orchestrate marketing strategies including marketing systematics, presentation and moderation skills, project management skills and a confident use of all MS Office tools.
What we offer:
- Yearly benefit budget up to 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra vacation, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Home office allowance
- Relocation bonus outside of CZ
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free shares
- Various discounts and special offers (including Siemens products)
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in technology, with a focus on distribution channel marketing, then Siemens is the place for you. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time