eMobility Technical Trainer Trainee (m/f/d)
Siemens Smart Infrastructures rely on the combination of smart grids and smart buildings by combining physical solutions and digitalization in all areas of electrification and automation. Ingeniously it connects energy systems, buildings and industries to improve the way we live and work through greater efficiency and sustainability
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland with about 7,400 colleagues who are responsible for the solutions and services business. This makes Siemens SI the market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further!
What role will you play?
Electromobility is one of the growth markets with significant influence on the mobility but also the energy market. As a major player in the energy market, Siemens intends to take a leading position in this growth market. Within our team you have the opportunity to work in a start-up-like environment and to take ownership in flat hierarchies. On the other hand, you benefit from the support of a large corporation when it comes to actually implementing your own ideas.
In your role as Technical Trainer Trainee, you are responsible to support global acting field service colleagues by providing technical trainings about Siemens EV Chargers. You will also:
- Support the 3rd level experts and global assembly and commissioning teams via remote connection (with the Siemens national subsidiaries on site);
- Support operational and fault diagnostics on hardware and software, this also includes the systematic testing and analysis of the charging processes (via remote connection);
- Support the training and knowledge transfer to the service units in the regions and be a point of contact for them;
- Support training courses for the national companies via video presentation and thus ensure the development of knowledge in the regions;
- Support the organization of local and abroad training events with different service teams to provide practical trainings;
- The creation of training documents is also part of your task, which you formulate in cooperation with the R&D, PLM and the 3rd level team;
We are looking for:
- The basis for your success is a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering;
- In order to find your way around in your international environment, you speak English fluently, spoken and written, German and other languages are an advantage
- This position requires a maximum of 20% worldwide travel;
- In addition, you also have a driver license;
- You enjoy working in a team, are communicative and like to work solution-oriented;
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines);
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn);
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association);
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor);
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform);
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time