For Factory Automation business unit, we are looking for digitalization solution specialist. The main responsibility is to approach customers, consult technically the digitalization solution to Chinese customers using Siemens solution.
What are my responsibilities?
- Approach potential key customers with sales in a variety of industry segments, gain recognition/awareness from customers on Siemens digitalization solution, consult technically digitalization solution for customers
- Coordinate necessary internal resources (resources from China locally and headquarters as well) to deliver the appropriate digitalization solution suggestions to customers based on Siemens solution
- Proactively join a variety of marketing activities internally and externally, promoting digitalization solution from Siemens
- Work in team with other members and cooperate with other teams that take digitalization responsibilities from different perspectives within Siemens.
- Report/review customer acquisition activities/status on request of management and keep up to date records on customer projects progress
- Other required activities to ensure the customer project can be completed smoothly
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A minimum of 5 years experience in different industrial branches is required
- Good knowledge in virtual commissioning with real projects experience, and program knowledge about NX MCD, Amesim, Process Simulator, Plant Simulation, Emulate3D or other virtual commissioning products…
- Knowledge in Siemens automation solution and products (i.e., PLC, HMI, SCADA, etc) and project experience is highly desired and is a big plus
- Experience in shop floor production process management is desired and is a plus
- Experience and knowledge with consultant background are a plus
- University Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, automation, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Should be proficient in English (spoken & written)
- Strong ownership is must
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time