Almost 200 countries. 1 common goal. Making real what matters.
Create a Better Tomorrow with Us.
Siemens combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work, significantly improving efficiency and sustainability to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs as well as enabling them and their infrastructure undergo the digital transformation.
If you are excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You will join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future!
- Planning, developing and implementing for the assigned product/system/segment in Taiwan
- Manage the responsible product/system/segment from market survey, market launch, customer approaching and the business development
- Provide in-depth product/system/segment and competitive analysis for the main market players in Taiwan
- Collaborate with the sales, partners, system-integrators, EPC, Consultant with the specific product/system/segment
- Specify the product features in the project specification and the project proposal preparation in Electronics segments
- Responsible for the relative know-how transfer from HQ to Taiwan
- Regular meeting and reporting between Siemens HQ, Siemens Taiwan and focus customers
- Bachelor’s degree or above; majority: Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Product marketing, Product Responsibility incl. PLC, HMI, SCADA ...
- Working experience in Electronics company
- Good in spoken and written English
- Good communication, presentation, and coordination skills
- Impact of innovating technology with purpose
- An inclusive and diverse culture where you can be yourself
- Opportunities of continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Life balance- flexible work environment and hours
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time