We drive what matters. This is your contribution.
- You start your career in a dedicated team with a focus on automation, drive technology and motion control. We support with knowledge and experience over the entire product and project life cycle from the first idea to the service of products and projects. We are the ideal place to get to know a diverse range of topics and to shape your personal development with interesting projects.
- In this position, you will work with new future-oriented products of SIMATIC, SINAMICS, SIMOTION and/or SINUMERIK systems and create or accompany automation and drive concepts from the idea to the first application at the customer's site
- You plan motion sequences in machines and plants (handling, robotics, mechanics with multidimensional degrees of freedom) using algorithms for calculation and optimization
- You create innovative automation and drive applications in the digitalization environment and help shape the future of Industry 4.0
- You calculate the entire drive train (converter, motor, mechanics and control) and optimize/analyze the behavior with suitable simulation tools
- You support virtual commissioning of production and machine tools
What you should be able to do. So that the world can do more.
- You have completed a master's or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, automation technology or mechatronics with content in the field of drive and/or control technology and first relevant professional experience.
- You have already gained practical knowledge in the automation environment or have an apprenticeship, ideally in the field of production machines or machine tools
- You have initial know-how in the field of drive technology or drive-related automation
- We are also happy if you have additional IT and programming knowledge (such as C++, C#)
- To collaborate with local and international clients and teams, you are fluent in English (B2)
- 25 days of holiday
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget so that you can turn into a combination of extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- optional: relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time