Associate Technical Consultant
Siemens Digital Industry Software – Tomorrow with Us!
Meet the team - Video
Based: Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Leuven, Belgium.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to give proactively, by encouraging a collaboration culture with room for individual development.
Are you the next Industry 4.0 Millennial?
The rise of new digital industrial technology, known as Industry 4.0, is a transformation that makes it possible to gather and analyze data across machines, enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs. This manufacturing revolution will increase efficiency, shift economics, further industrial growth, and modify the profile of the workforce—ultimately changing the competitiveness of companies and regions.
To face this challenge our Software Services Organization is actively recruiting Associate Technical Consultants for our 2023 Genesis Program. Through this program you will undergo a training course. It will take place at our offices in Eindhoven, The Netherlands which will provide you with the tools needed to contribute to customer software projects. After completing the training course, you will work closely with customers to provide implementation and customization solutions for our software products.
As an Associate Consultant
Join us here and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting and fast paced organization that helps thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production, and support.
Once on board, you will get to work among a close-knit team of dedicated and professional consultants to understand the needs of our customers, then translate them into live technical solutions that deliver real value. You’ll learn about the best design, development, integration and testing practices and gain insights into how our software solutions can supply to our customers’ business. You can look forward to excellent training and development from day one, as well as mentoring and coaching from experienced experts.
What's important to remember is that you'll be working on real projects for real clients. You won't just build knowledge and understanding but apply what you've learned to develop innovative and effective IT solutions for businesses. When not on site, you can work from our office in the Brainport Campus in Eindhoven, which is the beating heart of digitization or from home.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Understanding the context of an internal or customer project and its key work.
- Supporting the generation of the relevant level of project documentation in line with Project Management Methodology
- Supporting the review of technical implementation experiences with project delivery team, gathering, and sharing lessons learnt as part of the project review and close activities
- Installing and undertaking simple configuration of PLM products
- Supporting the data migration activities for legacy data and systems
- Providing support for basic unit testing activities and participate under mentorship in system testing and UAT activities.
- Supporting knowledge transfer (delivering training courses, user guides and coaching of users) to facilitate customer staff development and growth with implementation tasks and PLM technology
- Supporting the development and delivery of collaborate with other systems
- Building an understanding of the latest technical and industry trends
- Traveling to appropriate work locations, as required by SISW, or specified by the customer project.
All about you!
You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Development, Robotics, Manufacturing Technology, or any other Engineering field with great command of English and Dutch languages. Also, you will be a fresh graduate or a graduate who has up to 2 years work experience in any engineering or relevant field.
- You are analytical, highly numerate, resilient, self-disciplined and flexible with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Practical and open, your passion, agile mind and shown experience will all go a long way to finding the groundbreaking solutions to change our clients’ business
- Add in a dose of integrity as well as drive and passion for IT and new challenges
- You are curious and willing to work on a variety of established software products which are constantly pushing technology boundaries
Why Working at Siemens Software?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Read more about Siemens here!
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow! We offer a comprehensive reward package.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time