Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for designing and developing cloud native backend services using Golang or similar technologies like C++.
- You should be Good with any one Technology Either Golang/ C++ Development.
- You should be flexible for a Technology shift from C++ to Golang.
- You will write automated unit tests and integration tests for the implemented features.
- You have to Ensure conformance to quality processes to help project in meeting quality goals.
- You Should be able to effectively investigate reported software defects, debugging skills.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively at various levels - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- You should an engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent degree.
- You should have Relevant experience 4 to 7 yrs of C++ development with Linux.
- You must understand and analyze business requirements by interacting with relevant stake holders.
- You should have Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- You must be Proficient in developing backend services using coding languages - Golang / nodejs /C++.
- You should Experience in GNU build tools with cross compilers
- You should good Dockers knowledge, experience with Golang.
We will Prefer candidates with the below criteria.
- One who has understanding of Version Control Systems like GIT.
- If you have experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines for applications through tools like Gitlab.
- Any Exposure to IoT, AWS, Infrastructure as a code.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time