Delivery Project Manager (KSA)
Siemens Advanta is seeking highly motivated digital experts to serve as a Delivery Project Manager (DPM) within our fast-paced EMEA solutions team. Join us in creating cutting edge, technology-agnostic, customer- and data driven solutions, supporting our clients on their.
As DPM, you will provide a strategic function for the Siemens Advanta business, operating at the intersection of technical solution design, client engagement and project / program management and -delivery.
You will be managing scope, resources, time, cost and quality in custom software implementation and turnkey projects, including monitoring and controlling of all relevant aspects of the project (e.g., customer relationship management, project planning, monitoring & controlling, financial management, risk and opportunity management, stakeholder management, project communications as well as customer satisfaction).
In addition, you will be building and maintaining best practices, transferring know-how from completed/ongoing projects as well as support achieving the best possible customer satisfaction during project execution.
• Dedicated management of client account(s) for delivery and expansion of digital projects
• Delivery of custom IoT implementation / turnkey projects, using waterfall, agile, and hybrid methods
• Steering and monitoring a project team, consisting of engineers, developers, solution architects, testers and technical resources (both on-shore & off-shore)
• Managing scope, resources, time, cost, and quality in software implementation / turnkey projects
• Monitoring and controlling all aspects of the projects, including customer / partner relationship management, planning, monitoring, tracking, financial management, risk and opportunity management, stakeholder management, project communications as well as customer satisfaction.
• Transferring know-how & lessons learned from completed/ongoing projects as well as ensuring highest customer satisfaction during project execution
• Identifying, drafting, estimating, and proactively managing project change requests / new opportunities.
• Act as the main point of contact between the customer and the delivery organization, representing the customer as product owner if necessary
• Calculating and continuously monitoring project’s EAC and ETC (on-time, on-budget, on-quality).
• Constantly looking for ways to expand the value to the customer by understanding customer problems and identifying the proper actions to address
• Close collaboration and working together with your colleagues and transferring the lessons learnt to the organization
• Leading project members to act according to the business conduct guidelines, ensuring compliance to local standards and law of countries directly affected and Ensuring compliance to internal and international rules
What you need to make real what matters.
• Master’s degree in computer sciences, business informatics, systems engineering or similar
• 5+ years of experience as a delivery / program / project lead for software development projects
• Wide experience within (and/or) manufacturing/Industry 4.0, energy and utilities, real estate, smart infrastructure
• Deep understanding of IoT solutions and combining soft- and hardware components into wholistic solutions that serve a business purpose
• Experience in implementing customer focused projects in a lead project Manager capacity, experience in leading strategic projects from start to end of delivery
• You are comfortable and have experience working in a multicultural environment and across different time zones, you drive intercultural communication and collaboration
• Experience in managing subcontractors, suppliers, working together with partners
• Experience in managing relationships with project team members (both on-shore & off-shore)
• Experience in managing multi-phased projects
• Knowledge in applying design thinking and lean/agile methodologies
• Wide experience within energy and utilities is a plus; experience in buildings, campuses and districts area as well
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Arabic a strong plus
• Must have demonstrable experience understanding and managing project’s financials
• Must be proficient in MS Project/MS Project Server
• You are PMP, IPMA Level B/C or PM@Siemens certified
• You are willing to travel – Depending on project stages and engagement
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time