Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
To learn more about Enlighted, visit us at www.enlightedinc.com
Everything we do at Enlighted is underpinned by our values. We know it is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all team members to live our values and create a culture where everyone is inspired to be their best.
You have a unique opportunity to chart your professional path by owning your development, your career, and your future. We encourage all employees to hone their skills, acquire new ones, and explore continued opportunities within Enlighted and Siemens – the brightest way to advance your career!
Enlighted – A Siemens Company’s Global Technology Center, Chennai
Role: Backend Python Engineer
Experience: 6 – 8 years
• Take ownership of the entire project from requirement to final delivery stage.
• Responsible for providing expertise in software development life cycle, from concept, architecture, design, implementation, & testing.
• Responsible for understanding requirements & writing technical architecture documents from customers.
• Strong focus on quality by enforcing the code reviews & development best practices/processes.
• Responsible for planning the end-to-end technical scope of the project & customer engagement areas including planning sprint & deliveries.
• Lead all client calls and email communication.
• Estimates efforts, identify risks & provide technical support whenever needed.
• Demonstrates ability to multitask & re-prioritize responsibilities based on dynamic requirements.
• Build and Deploy various Python Services for the Enlighted RTLS components into (AWS) Cloud and on-prem installations.
• Experience in building data analytics solutions by handling large in-memory data frames using Pandas and distributed processing using PySpark.
• Data analysis and visualization on python packages like Dart.
• Working with NoSQL data stores like MongoDB.
• Build scalable RESTful Web Services, using Python frameworks: Flask or FastAPI,
• SQLAlchemy (ORM) is a plus.
• Build Relational Data models (ER diagrams), One-Many, Many-Many entity modeling
• work with RDMSs like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc is a plus.
• Designing and implementing robust applications. Debugging applications to ensure low latency and high-availability.
• Building and Integrating user-facing elements with server side APIs using Swagger.
• Implemented security and data protection frameworks and policies.
• Writing consumers for utilizing data from Kafka and Kinesis streaming services.
More specifically below are the must have skills:
• Senior - Python (sqlalchemy, unit test, Fas APIs, unit-integration testing, Code Review, RESTful Web services) - at least 5 years
• Senior - SQL (db design) - at least 4 years
• Min 3 yrs of exp Front end (ReactJS , or Angular )
• Mid – AWS Lambda
• Mid – AWS S3
• Mid - Amazon Aurora
• Mid - Docker
• Mid - Gitlab/Jenkins
• Mid - Git
• Test driven development - Sonar code metrics understanding
• Work closely with the Development and DevOps teams in the US/Canada offices.
• Experience in building and deploying Build Chains with CI/CD Pipelines for Dev, Pre-Prod, and Production environments.
• Monitoring infrastructure and Alerts tracking software configuration experience.
• Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Terraform and Build systems on Linux.
• Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages.
• Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
• Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
• High school degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field.
• Minimum 6 to 8 years’ previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field.
• Experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), CI/CD tools, scripting such as Shell, JSON, YAML, Groovy, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies is a plus.
• Up to date on the latest industry trends, able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time