Analyze, validate and manage the Quality requirements from our central Quality- Department for our team-specific Software
• Support Product Owners and application Managers by helping them with the implementation of the quality requirements and ensure that the implemented quality requirements are affective
• Gives guidance that risks are identified, considered, and controlled throughout the design and the use of the Software Lifecycle to the Team.
• Alignment with internal quality department and discuss potential impovements and changes. Ensure that all stakeholders are involved when specifiying new quality requirements
• Anticipate potential quality problems and provide effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
• Help the Application team to ensure high internal quality standards by focusing on quality, security and data privacy
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
• Trains employees in a specific Quality related processes
• Conduct internal friendly Audits to ensure compliance and effectiveness from internal regulations.
• Support with internal and external audits
• As Validation Expert you will collaborate Quality Department and work directly in our Application Team
• Coach the project and application team members in Quality Management System and Processes application.
• Being part of the SHS IT CS&ES SMO PG organization support in Validation and Compliance topics
• You will represent the AP region in the Global community and bring knowledge from Global to the region
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time