If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
What part will you play?
- Responsible for all co-ordination activities with the interfacing contractors and installers.
- Conduct site survey of existing station environment.
- Establish effective dialogues and communication links with Interfacing Contractors.
- Experience in construction of the new communication system, able to identify necessary provision in the works for equipment and facilities of the interfacing contractor.
- Assess the progress of the co-ordination with interfacing contractors and customer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Working experiences in Rail Environment, preferably in communication system
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with positive attitude
- Willing to work on night shift-engineering hours permanently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time